The Red Hat Certified Enterprise Microservices Developer (EX283) exam tests your skills and knowledge to develop reliable, performant JEE applications in a microservices-style environment. The exam focuses on using the Microprofile APIs to develop modern microservices enterprise Java applications. By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Enterprise Microservices Developer, which also counts toward becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA).
This exam is based on Eclipse MicroProfile 1.3
Audience for this exam
JEE developers who wish to demonstrate their skills and abilities using Java to develop advanced, microservices-oriented enterprise applications.
Prerequisites for this exam
- Take Red Hat Application Development II: Implementing Microservice Architectures (JB283)
- Pass Red Hat Certified Enterprise Application Developer Exam (EX183) or have equivalent industry JEE experience
- Be familiar with using Red Hat® JBoss® Developer Studio in a Red Hat® Enterprise Linux environment
- Have a solid background with JEE including a knowledge and understanding of the core Java concepts and APIs. For example, Exceptions, Annotations, and the Collections API are all required during the exam.
- Some familiarity with Openshift is beneficial.