The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Security: Linux exam validates your knowledge and abilities in securing Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®.
This exam is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux version 7.5.
Audience for this exam
These audiences may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Security: Linux:
- System administrators responsible for managing large enterprise environments
- System administrators responsible for securing their organization’s infrastructure
- Red Hat Certified Engineers interested in pursuing the Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) credential
Prerequisites for this exam
- Be a Red Hat Certified System Administrator or have comparable work experience and skills (Red Hat Certified Engineer would be even better)
- Review the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Security: Linux exam objectives or have comparable work experience using Red Hat OpenStack Platform.