The performance-based Red Hat Certified Specialist in Virtualization exam (EX318) tests your ability to create, deploy, and manage Linux® virtual machines using Red Hat® Virtualization Manager.
This exam is based on Red Hat Virtualization 4.3.
Audience for this exam
These audiences may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Red Hat Virtualization:
- Linux system administrators who are responsible for, or seeking responsibility for, implementing and managing virtualization infrastructures
- System administrators from other platforms
- Any Red Hat Certified Engineers (RHCE®) who wish to become a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA)
Prerequisites for this exam
- Have experience using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
- Become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®), or demonstrate equivalent experience